NATIONAL REFORESTATION CAMPAIGN

 The first time I participated in a reforestation, it was in high school, all the students were forced to attend, the truth is that it was hell, having to get up early, getting filled with mud and dirt, it was not my thing, nor will it ever be, especially the part of having to get up early, but when I realized that what I was doing really mattered, it all came together in the empathy I was feeling.

Faith moves mountains... but does not reforest them

The constant fear of the future consumes me, I just want to live long enough to fulfill my dreams, but I worry that I don't have enough space to achieve it, I know we can, I know we can improve and the truth is that I really love doing what I do.  

Don't be afraid to participate, everyone can do it and it's really fun. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares